Home and Auto
Your home and auto are usually the biggest purchase you will make and is your most valuable asset.
Homeowner policies will differ on where you live, the valuables in the home and which coverages you choose. A comprehensive tailored plan will cover your family financially if you have a loss due to fire, theft , hurricane, or other events, in addition to the event if someone is injured on your property.
Discover car insurance that fits the way you want to live. We’re here to protect the car you love. And if you have a motorcycle, snowmobile, RV or ATV, we can cover that, too.
You’ve worked hard to build and grow your business. We can help you help keep it safe. We take the time to find out the different challenges your industry may have for insurance concerns and craft a package that fits your risks. We Custom solutions crafted from years of experience protecting businesses like yours. We also look at other exposures your business may have according to your personnel, location and future plans.
Life & Health
We protect your family and business with the right Health and flexible life insurance coverages with protection benefits in addition to just death, but also with retirement, injury, and illness.
Choose from dozens of plans to find the right one that covers your family or personal needs and not pay for anything that you don’t.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Property Coverage – Pays for repairs to your home, garage or other buildings that are damaged.
- Personal Property -Pays for loss of valuables in your home like jewelry, electronics or clothing due to theft or damage.
- Liability – This covers if there is a claim when someone is injured or their property is damaged.
- Medical Expenses – Medical coverage for someone that is injured, other than a resident, on your property.
- Living Expenses – if you have a complete loss, you may need extra temporary housing or food when you’re forced from your home.
There may also be other coverages that you many want to consider in addition to your basic homeowners policy. These may include personal umbrella, automobile, flood, earthquake or jewelry insurance.
When you give permission to a friend or relative to borrow your car and they get into an accident or fender bender, your auto policy could provide coverage.
- Liability: An intangible risk that every business faces is the risk of a lawsuit. From being accused of libel to facing a slip-and-fall allegation, businesses face serious consequences without the right liability coverage.
- Driving related to your business: The most likely responsible for any injuries your employees incur while driving for work—as well as any injuries or property damage they cause to others. This applies whether you own special vehicles for your business or whether your employees use their own vehicles in the course of their employment with you.